Friday, October 02, 2009

Time to Clean Up The Mud

http://RansomReport.com/Typhoon_in_Manila


This week, I was scheduled to teach at a conference on the island of Mindoro. Getting there would mean a 3 hour drive followed by a 1 to 2 hour boat ride, so I decided to postpone my Monday morning departure until I felt sure it was safe. Besides, I didn't really want to leave Jess and the kids while the house still had no power and our van was still stranded. The weather on Monday actually turned out to be pretty good, so by the afternoon we were able to pick up our van. Then power came back on late that evening, so Tuesday morning, after I had gotten confirmation of safe travel from Pastor Leo Ordiales (who headed out on Monday as scheduled), I made the trip. I will write about that trip later, but for now, please visit a link to an article Jess wrote about what she and the big boys had been up to while I was gone.


Click here.

No comments: