Friday, April 13, 2007

Testimony from a Missionary to Muslims

At a conference on the Island of Mindanao in the Philippines I was challenged by several testimonies given by Filipino missionaries working among Muslims. It took me several hours and to edit the audio and is by no means a studio job, but I think it is worth listening to and I hope that you will take the time to down load and listen to it. You will hear some of the reality that our brother live with everyday. What you won't hear is that these men and women are going out with a lot of love and zeal, but very little solid training.

People like the man giving the testimony are just the kind of people I desire to come along side of and train. These workers are passionate and ready to give their lives for the Lord. I want to sharpen them so that they will bring God more glory as He uses them more powerfully and stragically. Be blessed.