Tuesday, August 15, 2006

At least he is a clean little monster

My little monster love's to take baths, especially with his daddy. However, daddy can't take a bath with Tyler as much as Tyler would like. If he even suspects that I am going to take a bath, He gets very excited and rushes to the bathroom door. This is what happened while I was in the CR (bath room for you Americans) the other day and Jess took this picture of Tyler. He suspected that dad was taking a bath without him, and found the door locked. By now, Tyler had learned a thing or two about locked doors. He knows how important keys are and had seen where we put them. He quickly shifted into action. First, he took off his clothes, including his underware. Second, He slid a stool over to my drawers, climbed up to open the top drawer, and pulled out our big set of keys. Third, he climbed down, slid the stool over to the bathroom door, and proceeded to attempt to unlock the door! Jessica caught him in the act and took this picture(did I mention he is only two?).


He still couldnt quite unlock the door completely (not knowing which key to use), and he was very disappointed to not get a bath that time. But don't worry he has taken a couple since. I never cease to be amazed at how smart little ones are. Just to clarify, Jessica wanted me to mention that when I call Tyler my little monster I use it as a term of endearment. He really is a sweet, cuddely little boy. I admit he is a little wilder than my other two boys were at this age, but he is still a very well behaved boy.

1 comment:

Donna Chua said...

Wow, he's only two? that's amazing! Thanks for the entertaining story, laugh trip talaga, I loved it! Hope your little monster is getting better.

in Christ,
Donna